Thanks for listening. A random playlist of the best tracks from the lossless copies provided with the collectors edition of both DOOM (2016) & DOOM Eternal by Mick Gordon, Andrew Hulshult and David Levy (plus some unreleased tracks), DOOM 3, and some songs from the classic games and the IDKFA album composed by Andrew Hulshult. Some other songs from games like Wolfenstien, Quake, Painkiller, Dusk, Duke Nukem 3D, Rise Of The Triad, Ion Fury, and many others, are included too.
Also available on Twitch:
The art used for the stream was created by BadJokesMcBones.
Follow her on Twitter:
Her Instagram page:
Playlist and stats:
Join our Discord server:
No copyright infringement intended. I do not own the copyrighted music. All rights and ownership remains with it's rightful owners.
Permission has been granted by the rightful owners of the music being streamed in this live stream, either directly or by the license of the copyrighted material.
!info - Information about the stream
!playlist - Current song playlist
!discord - Join our Discord server!
!submissions - For song submissions
!twitter - Twitter contact URL
!art - Stream background art artist information
!donate - Donation instructions
[ ] 2020-11-01:
* Removed "Quake" from the Quake I original game soundtrack, now owned by UMG.
[ ] 2020-11-02:
* Added "Hell Keep" and "Deathcrush" by Nizro. Channel:
* Added "Goin' Down The Fast Way" by Andrew Hulshult from the Rise Of The Triad sountrack.
* Added "Versus" and "Unstoppable Force" from the ULTRAKILL OST, composed by Heaven Pierce Her. Bandcamp:
* ReplayGain has been applied to all the tracks in order to normalize the perceived loudness level across all songs.
* Silence at the start and end of all tracks has been trimmed, and 2 second fade-in/outs have been applied to all the tracks in order to have smoother transitions between them.
* Fixed the "pop" / "click" sound that played between tracks in the Twitch & YouTube streams only.
Help keep the stream running by donating here: - or send a Super Chat message!
As stated in the Bethesda Fan Video Policy:
"We are okay with (and encourage) these fan videos being posted on video services like YouTube or on your personal website and/or blog. It is also okay for you to offer your videos via the YouTube partner program, or to initiate a crowdfunding campaign or accept donations to cover solely the out-of-pocket costs of your video project. Keep in mind that if you use content from someone else (, music) you will have to get permission from the owner as well. [...]"